Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error 500: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.

Dear all,

please advise related to fixing my error.

hallo, i am new on espoCRM and web development, i have a espoCRM website with so many custom entity there,
    i had created the custom entity for my company, but now i get problem and get this message "Error 500: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details."on my espo.
    i had seen other reference in this forum like, http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/devel...lding-database and other.
    i have't any change in script or anything, just create and edit my custom entity using entity manager in CRM.

if i create a field on my custom entity i got these error, if i Rebuild backend and clear cache, i got the error to.

As above please advise accordingly.

Thankyou.

Hello
    To know the reason of this error, read the log. [espo_dir]/data/logs/ or apache log

Comment

Also, share the log and error details if not solved, or if solved, posting the solution would be appreciated

Comment

Hi, I get the same error when trying to upgrade Espocrm4.8.2 to 4.8.4. Log file information is below:
        [2017-11-14 10:42:06] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array ( [controller] => Admin [action] => runUpgrade ) , InputData: {"id":"5a0ac87cdc375"} - Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details. [] []
        [2017-11-14 10:42:06] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details., Code: 500 URL: /espo/api/v1/Admin/action/runUpgrade [] []
        [2017-11-14 10:42:35] Espo.ERROR: Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: Unknown database type enum requested, Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Platforms\MySqlPlatf orm may not support it. [] []
        How to fix it? many thanks.
        Last edited by sarunijus; 11-14-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Tanya, any ideas? I've checked out the forum, but didn't find a solution, which works.

Comment

Hello
            Did you create any custom field manually? or installed any extensions?
            Not sure, that it is related with upgrade.

Comment

Well, actually I've tried to create custom fields earlier, but then I deleted them, so no new custom fields, But what I did, I renamed field sicCode to VAT number in Account fields. When you mention it, I also think that it can be related to that. But anyway, even If I had custom field, how then should I upgrade it? Many thanks.

Comment

Can you run rebuild successfully? Just Rebuild, without Upgrade?
                And did you modify any core file?

Comment

I can't rebuild, I get the same error. I think, that I didn't modify the core file, only the name.

Comment

Why do you modify the name? You could change the label.
                    Check if your json file is valid

Comment

Sorry, I meant I changed only value, not the name. Now i reset to default. I also found more customizations, so I reset hem to default, and one filed, which was created by me, deleted..where could i find this json file? Is the any way to reset everything to default?
                      Last edited by sarunijus; 11-15-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Here you can download your version https://sourceforge.net/projects/espocrm/files/
                        Extract zip, replace 'application' folder and 'client' folder (if you don't have any extension)
                        And if you want to delete all customization, made with Entity and Layout managers, you can also remove folders from custom/Espo/Custom
                        After that run Rebuild

where could i find this json file - I think you rename the field name in entityDefs of Account. so open your entityDefs/Account.json (custom or in Crm module)

Comment

Ok, There is what I did:
                          I downloaded ESPOCRM 4.8.2 (it 's my current version) from source forge, extracted it, uploaded and replaced 'application' and 'client' folders (I don't have any other extensions installed). Then I deleted all folders in custom/Espo/Custom, now it is only .htaccess file left. Then I logged in, ran Rebuild, but still get the same error. what can be wrong? Should I replace all files and folders?

Comment

What about Clear Cache and Rebuild after it..... But rebuild clears the cache as well...
                            What db driver do you use: mysql or mariadb? and version, please.

Comment

Yes, I cleared cache few times before running rebuild. Also logged out and logged in again.Server type: MariaDB, Server version: 10.0.33-MariaDB, PHP version: 7.1.7
                              Last edited by sarunijus; 11-15-2017, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X