Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• client/src update-safe edits

Hello there,
    How can edit the following file or any file in client/src folder and be safe from updates ?
    Code:

client/src/controllers/admin.js
    i know i can extend from
    Code:
    application/espo  to custom/Espo/Custom

Hello

Comment

Is it the same mentality for controllers also?
      adding this code
      Code:

Espo.define('controllers/admin', ['controller', 'search-manager'], function (Dep, SearchManager) {      return Dep.extend({          updateWebsite: function (options) {             var master = this.get('master');             Espo.Ui.notify(master.translate('Please wait...'));             this.getRouter().navigate('#Admin');             $.ajax({                 url: 'Admin/updateWebsite',                 timeout: 0,                 type: 'POST',                 success: function () {                     var msg = master.translate('Website Updated', 'labels', 'Admin');                     Espo.Ui.success(msg);                 }.bind(this)             });         },      });  });
      to this path
      Code:
      client/custom/src/controllers/admin.js
      does not get handled

Comment

No
        Each view you want to use has to be set the namespace
        form example, the custom folder namespace starts with 'custom:', then path from src folder
        if you want to use custom controller, instead of 'controllers/admin' you need to use 'custom:controllers/admin' in the path you write

Note: It's possible to create custom entity through Admin UI. This article is outdated. I'm going to show you how to create new entities in EspoCRM manually. We will make new simple module called PM (Project Management) with Projects and Tasks entities.

Comment

oh ok i was forgetting the custom: in namespace thanks it works perfect now

Comment

Working...
          X