Templates for Tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates for Tasks

Hello i want to create templates for tasks. Is there any chance for dev help in this subject ?

Hello
    Go to Template entity (if you can't find a link go to {yourEspoUrl}/#Template) and create it

Comment

Wooow :O
      I don't know about this entity! Great thing!
      But how i can use those templates in modules?

Comment

It uses for pdf print, if you develop it. You can meet it in Invoices and Quotes in Advanced Pack.
        If you need Email Templates, you can find it in Administration, Email section

Comment

Wooooow ! Great! Hmm how can i "print pdf" based on template?
          I already find email templates - it's great, but i want to have something like this for tasks. For example someone want to create new task "Update ESPO", and He'll choose from list template "Update ESPO Template". After that, espo write to field Description steps, for example:
          1. Create backup files and mysql
          2. Download package from espo website
          3. Open Update website

Comment

Hi, Im trying to implement some custom action (like massAction) on elements selected in Entity list view I my case during debugging this.recordView.checkedLis

For this you need workflows (from advanced pack) or set your rules in formula

Comment

OK! I already create PDF from task! ESPO IS THE BEST CRM!!!!
              Know tell me, how can i add to menu of entity menu "Print to PDF" like in demo: http://i.imgur.com/PJJgdDc.png ??

Comment

I create template PDF and have one problem. In field Description we are using markdown tags, and when i get those fields in template, on PDF i see "**1. Create backup**<br />" and etc.

Comment

Any ideas how can i generate pdf without markdown marks like <br /> and etc?

Comment

Hello
                    use {{{description}}} instead of {{description}}

Comment

WOW! GREAT!!!!
                      Can you tell me something about tags? For example in DEMO ADVANCED i saw in PDF template for invoices in footer number of page. Do you know some page with other tags? Or maybe you know some tags

And also i need back to question about "Print PDF". I saw post which you post in last reply, but i don't know how to use it. Can you help me? Or maybe there is another way to list all templates for entity?

i'm very grateful for your help! I hope that i'll can contribute in some way in creating better script

Comment

Originally posted by emillod View Post
                        WOW! GREAT!!!!
                        Can you tell me something about tags? For example in DEMO ADVANCED i saw in PDF template for invoices in footer number of page. Do you know some page with other tags? Or maybe you know some tags

And also i need back to question about "Print PDF". I saw post which you post in last reply, but i don't know how to use it. Can you help me? Or maybe there is another way to list all templates for entity?

i'm very grateful for your help! I hope that i'll can contribute in some way in creating better script
                        And also, is there any way to create barcode based on ID ? TCPDF provide those functions, but i don't know how to use this in ESPO.

Comment

application/Espo/Core/Pdf/Tcpdf.php
                          application/Espo/Services/Pdf.php

Comment

how can I insert a barcode generated by the value of a field in a template?

Comment

Working...
                            X