Workflow and CONVERT issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow and CONVERT issue

Hello I am trying to find some assistance in the forum and I am a bit stuck. I am currently trying to make our Flow be Lead>Convert Lead>Opportunity>Convert Opportunity>Account I am trying to accomplish it by using Converted in the Status field... Is this possible

When Opportunity gets converted on STATUS drop down this would trigger to create a related entity (ACCOUNT)

1. Create workflow rule with the trigger type ‘After record saved’ for Opportunity entity.
    2, Add 2 conditions: Status equals ‘Converted’ and Status changed
    3. Add Action ‘Create Related Entity’,
    4. select all the fields to auto populate

With this being said am I doing this correctly? Where am I going wrong I have spent many hours trying different solutions? Can you help please I believe I am close but I am sure I am missing something small and just overlooking the issue...

Also how would I Auto populate all the same information Lead>Convert Lead>Opportunity>Convert Opportunity>Account so All information is the same all the way thorugh... I have been trying to accomplish this through the workflow

Please let me know I have spent countless hours trying to figure this out on my own but I am reaching read ends any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance

DREW
Working...
X