Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after lead convert

I am trying to fix a annoyance that happens with the Convert Lead area

I have my system setup to only Convert to contact so when you press "Convert"/save i would like the browser to automatically forward the browser to the contact that has been made.

it currently sends you back to the lead in the browser

Hi
    /client/modules/crm/src/views/lead/convert.js, method convert, override self.getRouter().navigate('#Lead/view/' + self.model.id, {trigger: true});
    and try to do this in upgrade-safe way

Comment

I am having trouble locating a place to create the file for the custom upgrade Safe way

/client/modules/crm/src/views/lead/ = custom/Espo/Custom/?

Comment

Hello

application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Lead.json - base
        custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Lead.json - your file

here you override a path to the controller ("controller": "crm:controllers/lead" (for exapmle change to "custom:controllers/lead" or other))

create you controller (for exapmle custom/src/controllers/lead.js) extends "crm:controllers/lead" and override an action convert (set the path of your new file).

Something like this

Comment

ok i see
          application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Lead.json - base
          custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Lead.json - your file

this example is very good but i am looking for a example to the full file location for a custom "/client/modules/crm/src/views/lead/convert.js"
          i don't have that file path

Another way of asking this question is
          What is the custom directory for this file path "/client/modules/crm/src/views/lead/convert.js"

Comment

hi

the path you set in clientDefs will be used. It could be something like client/custom/src/views/lead/convert.js

Comment

Working...
            X