Add my own integration in admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add my own integration in admin

If I wanted to add another integration to the admin (apart from google,mailchimp), which files should I looking at for example?

application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Resources/metadata/integrations

Comment

The software integration requires me to include a javascript file in order to include their connect button. The file also includes their library. In admin/integration/name=Name, I'm able see the integration link, but when I click on it, I can't not see the connect button. Where should I include the file? (adding it in main.html didn't work)
      Last edited by worldmiros; 06-01-2016, 09:26 PM. Reason: change text

Comment

I don't remember. It's been awhile. Try to investigate code.

Comment

• worldmiros
          worldmiros commented
          Editing a comment
          The software I want to integrate recommends I don't expose the tokens (or keys, secrets) to the client side. I took a look at the google integration code, but I don't think that piece of can help me. Any idea how I can implement the oauth without risking any security concerns?

I figured out how to load the file, using http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/devel...tom-javascript as referenced. "exportsTo": "window". But for some reason, their custom element button is not visible. In js file, I just implemented their recommend setup function for redirecting.

Comment

I added sjcl from github to the jslibs file, but I would get an error: "uncaught typeerror: cannot read property of "hash" (or "misc") of undefined. The variable name and the value assigned to it exist. I don't understand why is this an issue.

Comment

Working...
          X