Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List report based on last activity on Account

Hi,
    I am trying to create a list report based on last activity on Account module. I have referred to the 'Last Activity on Leads' with grid layout as an example. I am trying to display 'account name', 'start date' & 'end date' of meetings, calls and emails in a single row. While displaying this report in dashlet, the load time of query result is too high (which even results in page freeze). Also, the json response which I get(as checked in network of the chrome developer tab), seems to be not matching as compared with json response of other individual entities. As a result I will be able to display only the result of either meetings OR calls OR emails but not all of them together.

Is this the correct approach??. Is there any better way to accomplish this??. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Additional information:
    I want to apply the ACL for this dashlet similar to "My Activities" or "My Calls".

Comment

Hi,

You can use some List report. Check how result is formatted and return the same format in your custom report.

There are method in SelectManager class that imposes acl restrictions.

Comment

Working...
      X