Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add persons like "phone" Numbers

Hello everybody,

I would like to know if there is a way to create a data type as Phone. I would like more than one person (name + last name) add with different functions, such as buyers, technicians or managers, and would not be realized through contacts it.

at "phone" can even choose: office, mobile, fax, ... and then you can enter the number.

in my case, should you choose: buyers, technicians, managers, and as an input name + last name.

important is that you can add people with + sight like in "phone"

Agreed i would like the option to add with a plus sign multiple persons names just like email and phone

Can anyone help me with the customization for this?

Comment

I believe this can be done quite easily BUT it defies the purpose of a crm and violates data integrity.

Think of the following case: You add a person on this way (say in an opportunity) and all of a sudden this person calls. Where would you record the call? With whom? And in a next step this person turns out to be more valuable for this opp because he or she is an influencer, a hidden decision maker or the like. Would you then convert this person to a 'real' person in order to schedule a meeting with him/her? Most likely not.

There should be an easier, faster way to record physical persons, yes. But one must not break the data model IMHO.

------------------
      Robert Laussegger
      iscon group
      http://www.iscongroup.net
      mailto://info@iscongroup.net

Comment

Working...
      X