Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

call duration in db always set to default value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call duration in db always set to default value?

after creating a call and saving it; in the db, keep showing the default value, 300 = 5min. no matter what duration I change it to, the db still shows 300 in the duration column. from the user side, it shows what duration I set it to, but duration in the db always to default value. where can I rectify that?

date end - date start = duration.

Comment

date end - date start does equal the duration, but in the db, it's still showing the default value in the duration column. the value of duration is not setting in the db. The, 1h 30m is not translating into the db. in the db, does show the correct date_end and date_start, but not the correct duration.

Comment

The duration for Meeting entity does the same. In the db, date_end and date_start is correct, but duration only shows the default value, not the subtraction of date_end - date_start.

Comment

Duration column is not used and will be removed in 4.0.0

Comment

yuri I created a directory, application/espo/modules/crm/repositories/custom/call.php along with the code below:
            PHP Code:

namespace Espo\Modules\Crm\Repositories;     use Espo\ORM\Entity;     class Call extends \Espo\Core\ORM\Repositories\RDB  {  protected function beforeSave(Entity $entity, array $options){  parent::beforeSave($entity,$options);     if($entity->isFieldChanged('status')){  if($entity->get('status') == 'Held'){  $entity->set('dateCompleted',date('Y-m-d H:i:s'));  }  else{  $entity->set('dateCompleted',null);  }  }  }  } 
            I cleared cache, but I'm not able to save the date when status has been changed to Held. What could I be doing wrong?
            Last edited by elbowprogrammer; 02-25-2016, 05:55 PM.

Comment

if I want to set datecompleted to a date when status has been changed to a specific status, which file would I implement that code? it would be similar to file, application/espo/modules/crm/repositories/task.php. there is a php call file in that same directory, but that class extends meeting.

Comment

issue resolve. I found where to implement my algorithm

Comment

Working...
                X