enum Conditional Options not respected on Quote Line - List (item) view

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ross Page
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2026
    • 3

    #1

    enum Conditional Options not respected on Quote Line - List (item) view

    I have set up 2 custom drop down fields, Supplier and Range. The Range list is conditional on the Supplier list. When I add these 2 fields to the Quote Item List (Item) view, the conditions are ignored. On the Detail view, it is fine. Am I doing something wrong in the setup? or is this a bug?
    Attached Files
  • yuri
    EspoCRM product developer
    • Mar 2014
    • 10062

    #2
    Dynamic logic is not supported in line items. It is not a bug.

    Comment

    • eymen-elkum
      Active Community Member
      • Nov 2014
      • 515

      #3
      Since Dynamic Logic is not supported in line items, I would assign a custom field view to the Range field in OrderItem.

      The custom Range field view can listen for changes to Supplier on the same OrderItem model, filter the available Range options, and clear the current value when it is no longer valid.

      Server-side validation should also be added to ensure that the selected Supplier and Range combination remains valid when records are created through the API, imports, workflows, or integrations.
      Eblasoft | EspoCRM specialists since 2014
      Consulting · Development · Integrations · Premium Extensions
      .
      ​

      Comment

      Working...