CustomFilter In Scope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CustomFilter In Scope?

If I wanted to create a customer filter in a scope to display items whose status are 'Planned', is there a source code in the htdocs I can look at to try to customize? If user views scope, the only dropdown filter is Planned, or is there a way to remove the dropdown filter (in specific cases), and I can just set, primaryFilterName to 'Planned'?

PHP Code:

el
    this.$el.find('.input-group-btn left-dropdown button').remove() 
    You can probably try the code above. Ask yuri .

Comment

Not sure what you're asking. All the filter configuration happens in metadata & the PHP code.

Code:
      application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Call.json

application/Espo/Modules/Crm/SelectManagers/Call.php

Comment

That's how you'd set up pre-determined filters for an entity type

Comment

PHP Code:

this
          .createView(name,viewName,  {   scope'Product',  createButtonfalse,        }); 
          When I view scope, it has a left-dropdown filter from a template I believe to be 'Modals.SelectRecords'. In certain cases, I want to modify that filterList, or just remove search container, or left-dropdown filter when user views scope. If I'm using createView, to select an item from the scope, within the function, is it possible just to remove the search container or the left-dropdown filter?
          Last edited by elbowprogrammer; 02-11-2016, 03:57 PM.

Comment

I don't know. If you mean set a filter and don't allow the user to change it, then you'll need to hack it yourself

Comment

Working...
            X