X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import real estate properties with Images from XML to ESPOCRM Version 8.3.6

Dear Espo Users,

I am new to this forum.

I have recently installed EspoCRM 8.3.6 with the latest Real Estate Extension.
    We already have a Real Estate Website from which we have exported an XML file which contains the real estate properties including public URL of images.
    We have also matched the fields in EspoCRM but when we try to import, the images can not be imported.

I have read that through the API, we may be able to attach the images. However, it needs time to be developed and tested, and I need it as soon as possible.

So Has anyone been able to perform such operation? We can convert XML to CSV if it is more convenient.

On the other hand, we don't mind paying development fees.

Thank you.​

I personally use this extension quite often but never manage to do it through API, it would be a welcome feature if you manage to get it to work and share the how-to.

Comment

Hello tarektoubia
      i don't know how you store images on website and in EpsoCRM, whether you want to store links to images or files as attachments, but it'll probably require coding. If you have any API on the website side, it's possible to connect through the API and fetch images into EspoCRM. Maybe it's even possible to do so through Advanced Pack, but i prefer coding, so i don't know.

Importer in current stage would only support this if you'd like to take from CSV url's to images, and that's only if you have each url in different field.

Comment

Dear emillod,

Thank you for your reply.
        Our aim is to import all the properties and the images to the CRM and clean/organize them, then we empty our Wordpress website. Using WpAllimport plugin, we import back all the cleaned listings from the CRM and add Watermark to the images on the WP website. Then the website will do daily Sync and update the listings. Our website and CRM coexist on the same server.

However, using CSV import, I only get to upload Images ID and not URL.

Anyway, If you are able to develop a code to import images and attach them to parent ID, let me know...Else I think I will refer to https://docs.espocrm.com/development...ent/#uploading and try to develop this code.

Comment

tarektoubia It’s definitely possible to code!
          Feel free to give it a try on your own, if you have the skills, it shouldn’t be an issue. However, if at any point you need our help, simply visit our page and request a quote.

Comment

Working...
          X