The Activities, History, and Tasks panels have disappeared in the case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Activities, History, and Tasks panels have disappeared in the case

The Activities, History, and Tasks panels have disappeared in the case with an unknown cause, and they cannot be found in Administration > Entity Manager > Case > Layouts.
    ​​​I tried using "Reset to Default," but it didn't work. I am using the system administrator account, and I don't know where the issue lies.
    ​In the official demo, the panels are present.image 2
    Attached Files

Based on the questions below, the issue has been resolved. Many people encountered the same problem, and I hope it can be fixed in the next version. I'm not sure which specific actions caused the issue; I only remember that I created a page specifically for the portal.

In the accounts, contacts objects, when viewing an account and a contact, the related meetings and tasks objects appear, but when opening a lead, the related meetings and tasks do not appear. Side Panel Detail disappeared. From one moment to the next it stopped appearing, the layouts were removed, the original settings were

Comment

Originally posted by lj4353 View Post
      Based on the questions below, the issue has been resolved. Many people encountered the same problem, and I hope it can be fixed in the next version. I'm not sure which specific actions caused the issue; I only remember that I created a page specifically for the portal.

https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...e-leads-screen
      hi bro, have you check your setting prefferences yet? Try to navigate to #Admin/settings > Misc > Activities

Take a look at my Setting in attached photo and try yours.​
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X