Include external web application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Include external web application

Is it possible to include external web application on Account page and how? I would like to include it with php include or iframe passing param from espo crm (account id).

Regards, Egi

If someone has the same problem, one way to do it is to add this code to detail.js file in client/modules/crm/src/views/contact/

HTML Code:
    return Dep.extend({

afterRender: function () {
    if (this.getAcl().checkModel(this.model, 'edit')) {
    $('<div id="myDiv" class="panel panel-default"><div class="panel-heading"><h4 class="panel-title">My Iframe</h4></div>' +
    '<iframe width="100%" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="/test.php?id='+this.model.id+'" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>').appendTo('.record');
    }
    },

AppendTo appends html to chosen div. In my case i have appended html to div with class record.

For frames to work, you have to set x-frame-options param in web site config (nginx / apache: sites-available ...).
    Last edited by egi.zaberl; 01-11-2016, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Great tip.. You could tidy this up to be a configurable field type and send a PR?

Comment

is there a better way to do that with new version ? (this post has been written in 2016 )

If not, that's still a good workaround !

Thanks

Comment

Just want to bump this before we implement - Iframes with passed variables is something we used heavily in Sugar...

Comment

Working...
          X