Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create an additional view for entity

Hello
    i need to display some specific information of my entity but not all whithout losing defaut view. Its for display a synthetic information view for user.
    Is it possible to create this ? After reading documentation i only see that we can override list, detail, edit globaly.
    regards

Not quite sure what you are asking but I have a feeling this might be what you want to do:
    Hello Everyone, Today I am releasing a new extension: Link Button This extension enhances EspoCRM by introducing a button field that can store URLs and execute multiple actions, including: Open the URL in a new browser tab. Displaying the URL content within a popup window. Embedding the URL content inside an Espo Modal.

Comment

We would want to have a second type of detail view for an entity, that would show some specific information without loosing the base detail view. this new view would be used when using a specific url.​
      Last edited by yberges; 04-16-2024, 07:17 AM.

Comment

With that extension I post, you can create a Modal Popup which click the button would show the URL in a popup, it used Small Details view. The URL can be anything within your EspoCRM for Modal to work. Check out some of the screenshot I post in there.

I think it is suitable for you.

Comment

thanks for this return not sure that a good solution in my case ... maybe i will try to retreive information via API

Comment

• espcrm
            espcrm commented
            Editing a comment
            If you can code! Go for it.
        Working...
        X