Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a JS script to EspoCRM

Hello,

I would like to add a guided tour script like Shepherd.js or GuideChimp. Both work with a js and a css and you have to create a js with the tour steps you want.

I followed the documentation, adding js and css in client/custom/, declaring the paths in custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/app/client.json.
    On reloading, the css and the js I made for the steps tour are loaded but the js file from the script (either shepherd.js or guidechimp.min.js) is blocked by the Content Security Policy.

I found that I can whitelist a script in config but the exemple gives a url while I need to whitelist a JS script ('client/custom/js/guidechimp.min.js' doesn't do the trick).
    How should I declare it?

Any other form to implement this type of script?

Thank you

Hi,

What exactly the error do you get in the console? You should not white list scripts that are located on the same server.

Comment

Hello Yuri,

Thank you for your interest in my case.

The console response is:
      Code:
      Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). moz-extension:1:294
      Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). moz-extension:58:25
      Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”).​ moz-extension:75:38
      My client.js:
      Code:
      {
      "cssList": [
      "__APPEND__",
      "client/custom/css/guidechimp.min.css"
      ],
      "scriptList": [
      "__APPEND__",
      "client/custom/guidechimp.js"

],
      "scriptList": [
      "__APPEND__",
      "client/custom/js/tour.js"
      ]
      }​
      if I put
      Code:
      "linkList": [
      "__APPEND__",
      {
      "href": "client/custom/guidechimp.js",
      "as": "javascript",
      "type": "text/javascript",
      "rel": "preload",
      "noTimestamp": true,
      "crossorigin": true
      }
      ],
      I get a blank page on reloading Espo.

I also tried in config-internal.php with no success.
      Code:
      'clientCspScriptSourceList' => [
      0 => 'https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/guidechimp@4/dist/guidechimp.js'​
      Should I do it another way?

Comment

Maybe try in Chrome and see whether there are more details printed in the console. It should show recommendation what exactly should be added the white list.

Comment

The console error message:

Code:
          Uncaught ReferenceError: GuideChimp is not defined
              at tour.js?r=1706804944:88:18​
          because the main javascript file ("guidechimp.js", either with the cdn instruction or appending the file locally) isn't loaded:

Code:
           <script type="text/javascript" src="client/lib/espo.js?r=1706804944" data-base-path=""></script>
                  <script type="text/javascript" src="client/lib/espo-main.js?r=1706804944" data-base-path=""></script>
                  <script type="text/javascript" src="client/custom/js/tour.js?r=1706804944" data-base-path=""></script>
                  <link rel="stylesheet" href="client/css/espo/espo.css?r=1706804944" id='main-stylesheet'>
                  <link rel="stylesheet" href="client/custom/css/guidechimp.min.css?r=1706804944">
                  <link rel="preload" href="client/fonts/open-sans/open​...
          The console doesn't say more about this error.

Comment

Working...
          X