Block access to /#Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block access to /#Email

Hi, I'm looking for a way to block users for the option to access all emails at espocrm/​#Email,
    While I need that they will have access through a specific lead to this lead relevant email, but not to all of the emails in the system.

Any suggestions?

Hi

Not possible. You need customize it manually.

Comment

You can create custom Service for Email and throw Forbidden in find() method if not Admin,

Comment

Can you help me with the process of creating custom service, I'm not familiar with that.

Thanks,
        Eli

Comment

custom/Espo/Custom/Services/Email.php

namespace Espo\Custom/Services

Comment

Hello, I have an issue with access to all data. I need to separate information for two teams. Some users are participants in two teams, they allowed to see all contacts, accounts and others.
            Other users are only participants of one team they should see only information marked for specific team. It seems to be that I configurated access but still all participants see every contacts, account and other information regardless of what team.
            How to solve this issue?

Comment

Hi

Maybe need to clear cache.

Check access for a specific user in Administrations > Users > select user > Access button.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
                Hi

Maybe need to clear cache.

Check access for a specific user in Administrations > Users > select user > Access button.
                Thank you for your suggestion. I will try to clear cache.

Comment

Working...
                X