Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I encountered an issue with information not displaying Immediately.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I encountered an issue with information not displaying Immediately.

I encountered the following issue when creating a new user:
    1. The new user information, such as email or phone number, set through the code, doesn't show up immediately on the page after creating the user. I have to make some modifications to the user information and resubmit it for it to display properly. I've tried using the 'Before Save Script,' but it doesn't work.
    2. ​By using code, I set the desired 'password' and 'passwordConfirm' properties, both of which are of the 'Password' type. However, when I try to log in, I'm informed that the username or password is incorrect. I've attempted to use the 'Before Save Script,' but it hasn't worked. Is there a way to resolve this

You need to hash passwords before storing. There's the function for this: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat.../#passwordhash

BTW. passwordConfirm is not needed.

Comment

• lj4353
      lj4353 commented
      Editing a comment
      Problem solved, thank you. I'm confused about the first issue. I saw the user email and phone that I input by coding, but they quickly flashed on the page and disappeared.How come?

Maybe because emailAddressData and phoneNumberData are set with empty arrays (passed from the frontend). Maybe setting them with null will help.

Comment

Working...
    X