A question about the contact's name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about the contact's name

Hello, please, I have a question. I have a list of contacts, and I would like to display a symbol next to the name of each contact based on a specific value. For example, if the field contains a value between 0 and 1, display a black star. If it is between 1 and 2, show a yellow star. For values between 2 and 3. Alternatively, simply display a status ("Gold," "Silver," etc.) next to the contact's name. I already have a behavior solution that displays each person's status in a separate field, but I would like the status to be shown next to their name so that all users can see the contact with this information throughout my CRM.

Interesting concept, I would recommend instead of use Salutation, you can add the Star in the salutation.

This is possible by using formula. And by using Salutation you don't need to learn to code/modify the files and everything can be done using the GUI/Settings.

Here is what I would do it... the demo version is not working so I can't do a working demo so here is a 'fake' formula to get an idea. Writing this based on my memory so I'm sure there is many error.

Code:
    ifThenElse(star<=2,salutation=="yellow",
       ifThenElse, star>2 & star<4, salutation=="gold","No Star")

Comment

Yes, very good idea, but how to display the greeting with the first name and last name in a single column

Comment

I suggest a solution that I use on my CRM. I think it can help you. 1 - Go to settings and change the name display to Lastname/Firstname/Middlname, and use the Middlname field to display what you want
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X