Glass theme NEW mail not visible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass theme NEW mail not visible

Hello, I'm happy about Glass theme, but there are a small problem - Unread mails is not easy visible. Could you do some small updates to make them visible in a list of all mails.

I'll take a look what can be done.

Comment

Just small "DOT" near unread emails could also be a good identifier. Just an idea.
      Attached Files

Comment

There are another sample of bad visibility in the theme.
        If you see in form or in a listview "checkboxes" values in not very seen or invisible at all, I would say.​
        Attached Files

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          Try switching the browser theme. Checkboxes are native and not controlled by Espo. We will replace them with custom in the future.

I just made text bolder.

Comment

There are another thing with a "tradicional" coloring of fields. In this theme they are close to colors of the theme and has low contrast. Please figure out why "blue" (Primary) coloring in CASES is not so bright as in entity settings.

It would be good to evaluate colors from contrast perspective. Anyway this theme is awesome.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by partomas; 10-31-2022, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• yuri
            yuri commented
            Editing a comment
            The label is half-transparent. Almost every element is transparent in the glass theme. I like the primary blue color in the glass theme. It's hard to change as it shares the same variable.
            Last edited by yuri; 10-31-2022, 08:51 AM.

• partomas
            partomas commented
            Editing a comment
            I like "primary blue color in the glass theme" too. All the rest colors is standing out, just this one is poorly visible as in sample. If it would be as intensive as in settings it would be great. Or less transparent. Anyway there are other colors that we can use.

• yuri
            yuri commented
            Editing a comment
            Can't be done as it would require introducing separate variables for all labels (badges) or changing the primary color (that is already good). I'm OK with the current color.
            Last edited by yuri; 10-31-2022, 12:45 PM.
        Working...
        X