Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with enter on numpad

Hello Guys
    After upgrade to the newest version, there is a problem to use enter key (return) on numpad in search key. It's possible only to search with the other enter.
    I don't know is it a bug.
    I can see in the code that you choose to use name "Enter" in code (e.code === 'Enter') instead of code 13. Code 13 is for both enters, if you want to use names, you have to use Enter and NumpadEnter.

It would be great if you could restore possibility to search with enter on numpad

JFI. keyCode property is deprecated https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/...dEvent/keyCode

Comment

yuri thank you, i appreciate your response. Are you willing to add there NumpadEnter? Or can i add it with array for example: ['Enter', 'NumpadEnter'].includes(e.code) ?

Comment

It needs investigation. It may be not so easy to fix as it may seem.

Comment

Fix: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...8980c505d36fcd

It a trade off. Now the new shortcut key framework won't distinguish NumpadEnter from Enter.

Comment

Thank you very much. I'll test it in few hours.

Comment

It's not working. I'm using Edge on Windows 11. I added these changes and Numpad Enter still doesn't work.

Comment

I just had to test in multiple browsers and find out that it works. Then I read the first post many times trying to find what I missed.

It's better to try a fix after release is out. Or pull and build the fix branch from GitHub.
                Last edited by yuri; 09-23-2022, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Do not test just applying a fix manually w/o building. It's not a proper way to test fixes.

Comment

Yuri, i'm very sorry. You're right. I have to build it first.
                    Again, i'm really sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X