Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Email accounts - Backend validation failure (Monitored Folders - Junk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Email accounts - Backend validation failure (Monitored Folders - Junk)

Hello,

after upgrading to espo v 7.2.0 we are facing issues with creating a Personal Email Account. In Monitored Folders, we are used to use 2 folders - INBOX which is default, and JUNK which is spam folder.(screen1) After upgrade we are getting Error 400: Bad request Backend validation failure, Field: monitoredFolders, Validation: valid (screen2) after adding JUNK Folder to be monitored. When we select just INBOX everything is fine and we can save it. With JUNK we are not able to save it.

If I try to edit the already existing Personal Email account that has JUNK folder saved I am able to remove JUNK save it, but when I add JUNK again I am not able to save it even when it was there before.

I checked our email settings and the Spam folder is enabled and it seems like it is working properly.

Any idea what could have happened?

Thanks a lot!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	junk2.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	83066Click image for larger version

Name:	junk1.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	83067

Sorry, I forgot to insert screen from console

Comment

Will be fixed in the next version. Bummer that we missed that while testing.

Comment

Fix: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...86f762426cca7e

Comment

Hey yuri,

thanks a lot!

Comment

I get the same error with a custom field (enum) in a custom entity. Though I did not configure any validation in that field.

Comment

I concur with shalmaxb - I am getting an error 400 - Field Validation Error on a custom field that previously worked before upgrade. I am on 7.2.4

Comment

Working...
              X