Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some records from Custom entity won't load from url

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to understand the reason why sometimes some records show a blank page when accessed through URL or link. I'm using ESPOCRM 7.0.8v with Advanced Pack.

So I have a custom entity, used for applications on our system, and the applications created after a certain date can only be accessed going into the list of applications, and clicking the one wanted, otherwise putting the URL straight on the browser, or going to the application from a different entity using a link from, for example, a relation, will lead to a blank page.

On this blank page, we get the header and footer of the ESPO framework, and we get the name all right on the browser tab. The CRM logs don't show anything, and the Browser console shows the following message attached on this message.

If you need further information I'll gladly provide it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, and any breakthrough I make will be posted.

Thank you!

Do you have any customized js code for this entity?

Comment

Hi emillod ,
      We don't have any customizations on the ESPO, just scripts made with the BPM advanced pack.
      Now it's happening on the Contact native entity. We can only access the contact from the contact list, not from a link from a different entity. The error is exactly the same stated in the first post.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

I found what the issue is!
        The problem was an array that had a null element, probably caused by a formula script poorly done, that upon loading the record, would give an error when trying to read a null with a function requiring a String "TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'toString')".

I will modify the values so that this doesn't happen, maybe something can be done so the whole record doesn't crash when this happens.

Thank you for trying to help!

Comment

Working...
        X