Constant Authentication Required Pop-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant Authentication Required Pop-Up

The crm is amazing and works very well, but i'm reviving this pop every time i change screens, or edit and save. Yet, it will never pop-up on the dashboard immediately you sign in from the main screen... only if you change screens. I don't know why this occurs I'm as much looking to help as I am looking for help. Any advice is appreciated thank you in advance.

Hi

Does it happen on production ?

This can happen if you open in your browser a few different EspoCRM instances hosted on the same server.

Comment

I'm unsure what you mean by on productions(sorry for my ignorance)... And we have the crm on 1 or two subdomains, that may be the case I'm about to check

Comment

yes I have to instances of espo hosted on the same server for different organizations, I assume moving them to their own servers solve this issue?

Comment

If you open few different instances in your browser this can happens. It won't happen if there will be different domain names.

Comment

ah okay, thank you so much for clarifying that!

Comment

I am having the same issue. I have closed all instances and it still pops up. I do have espo installed for 2 different URL's but they are on different servers.

Comment

Working...
              X