Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUG in ver.7.0.0? Error 500: Relation 'contact' does not exist. After lead converted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG in ver.7.0.0? Error 500: Relation 'contact' does not exist. After lead converted

Hello, yesterday I upgraded our system to version 7.0.0. Today evening I found that there seem to be a serious bug while lead is being converted to contact or contact and opportunity. After I convert lead to a contact, contact is created. But the link to contact from a lead's detail does not work and error 500 occures as follows:
    Error500: Relation 'contact' does not exist.
    (check attached picture 1)
    But the contact is created and can be seen in the contact list. (check attached picture 2)
    It is not possible to do anything with the contact anyway. I cannot updated it and cannot even delete it. The same error always occures. (check attached picture 3).
    Please, check the problem as soon as possible.
    I am going now to downgrade the system, but will let it untouched in the testing environment. The same problem also occur in our testing environment as well.
    Unfortunately, therefore today's data will be lost.

Jaroslav

Could not yet reproduce.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaroslav Vinduska View Post

Jaroslav
      I hope those data are fake or placeholder, otherwise you want to delete the image and censor the information.

---
      Anything in logs that might help you? Can you check Relationship to see if it still there as well? Recreate it if it isn't.

Check for other relationship too see if you getting error, for example Accounts > Contacts.
      Also try do a export all field, have a look at both Leads and Contact ID, see if there any matching ID or information

Comment

Problem was with a bad "foreign" field with a non-existent link.

Comment

I had a similar issue for custom foreign fields using a parent relationship. After the migration the fieldname's link value had the entity name instead of the link name.

Comment

Parent relationships are not supported in foreign fields. There was no any script changing values of the 'link' parameter. I guess your metadata was not written manually.

Comment

Working...
            X