Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug? No email notifications from stream updates

Hello Guys,
    i think i found a bug. In version 6.1.8 i don't receive any email notifications related to stream update or if someone mention about me in stream. I have this problem in Portal and in main app. I have conifgured outbound email of course. I can send email notification to portal user about credentials, but he doesn't receive notification if i mentioned about him directly by using @username. Any ideas?

yuri

Hi,

If I remember correctly I tested it recently and it worked.

Comment

yuri thank you for reply. Could you test that to make sure that all email notifications are going out in version 6.1.8?
      I checked this issue on two instances and i didn't received any email.

Step-by-step instruction how to reproduce problem:
      1. Create portal and portal user
      2. Make sure that portal user have checked checkbox in preferences "Email notifications about posts and status updates"
      3. Create new case and mention in stream about portal user
      In my case user receive notification in EspoCRM, but no email.

Comment

I'm quite busy now and don't have an instance with configured emails at the moment for testing. There was no any changes recently, if there's a bug it means it has been for a while.

Do you read notification in EspoCRM? If they are read they won't be sent with email,

Comment

Okay, i'll create clean instance and configure email, we'll see. If i manage to reproduce problem, i'll get back to you.
          Thank you for your time.

Comment

Notifications about updates in stream works in our customer portal (v6.1.8). 'Mentions' are not enabled, so not tested.

Comment

Thank you. You're right. Everything is working on new EspoCRM instance. So i'll have to debug this. Okay. Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
              X