Export All Records from Reports Does Not Populate Fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export All Records from Reports Does Not Populate Fields

I have created a report on leads and am not showing City. When I export the report and check the box to "Export All Fields" the city is shown as a header but the data is blank.

If I add City to the list of fields to show on the report, it populates City correctly.

I would expect "Export all fields" to populate all the fields and not just the ones I have selected to show on my report, especially since the header has a place for it and it's just blank data, so I believe this is a bug.

Thanks,
    Andrew

I have currently been dealing with this same issue as ategenkamp describes here!

When running a report and opting for the Export all fields option, the resulting .CSV or .XLSX only exports column field values for the columns I actually specify on the report. It never actually exports all fields! No idea why this started occurring and nothing outputs to my crm-prod/data/logs/error/espo.log nor the /var/log/apache2/error.log

Comment

For anyone else that stumbles upon this issue...

The Espo WIZARD HIMSELF yuri has fixed it, is currently live in Advanced Pack v2.8.11 and I verified that my issue is indeed resolved after installing this release. Head on over your account @ portal.espocrm.com to get your copy if you're licensed!

THANKS YURI!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X