X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEN
    replied
    Hello,

The possible reason could be extra tables in the database. But what if you install a new instance, like in the first link?
    https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...unning-rebuild
    In fact this error happened in an old project, I don't know what exactly made it happened. this error happens now when I want to rebuild the database from the admin panel, after a small search I fo...

Leave a comment:

• JoshCB
    started a topic Cannot rebuild database or add any custom fields

Cannot rebuild database or add any custom fields

I was trying to add another custom field to the cases section in entity manager. When I finish and try to save it I get the following error. Click image for larger version

Name:	database error.png
Views:	738
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	71553
    I get the same error if I try and use the rebuild button.

I have added lots of custom fields in the past but never had an issue. I can't figure out what is the issue at this point but I also found this error in the logs.

[2021-06-10 14:57:54] ERROR: Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: Unknown database type bit requested, Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Platforms\MariaDb102 7Platform may not support it. at /opt/bitnami/espocrm/vendor/doctrine/dbal/src/Platforms/AbstractPlatform.php:398 [] []
    [2021-06-10 14:57:54] ERROR: (500) Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.; PUT /Admin/fieldManager/Case/status; line: 134, file: /opt/bitnami/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/DataManager.php [] []

here are the versions of my system:
    php 7.3.27
    mariadb 10.3.28-MariaDB
    espocrm 6.1.7
    This is running in bitnami VM.

​​​​​​​
Working...
X