report in scheduled sending problem on the excel file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• report in scheduled sending problem on the excel file

Hello, there was a problem with exporting reports to excel format, the problem was corrected by Yuri.

rapport d'exportation dans Excel - EspoCRM Open Source Community Forum
    https://forum.espocrm.com

the export and sending by mail manually excel format, works correctly, oddly, I have the same problem, when I program the sending, I have the table in the excel file, but the graphic is deleted.

nothing in the logs. I have version 6.1.7 and the advanced pack version 2.7.9

cordially

hello, is anyone there?

Comment

I tested and it worked. The chart showed up. Maybe you opened the document in google chrome. Did you try to download it and then open.

Comment

hello Yuri,

I receive the file by mail, so when I click on it, it downloads it, and I open it in excel.

I tested with a report in the examples: Leads by last activity, same problem.

we had the problem when we export to excel format, which you corrected and which now works correctly. But I would like to schedule the sending of reports by email, and no graph

I point out that we are in outlook office 365, I opened the file in the office 365 portal, I managed to have the graphic in the excel file, after repair (see img3 and img4), repaired workbook and details message techniques tells me: Repaired records: Drawing in part /xl/drawings/drawing1.xml (Drawing shape)

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi stephane,

Perhaps sharing your Report code/setup might help them reproduce it. And if you can also share a privacy information remove XLS file it could also help them investigate.

PS: I'm just like an user yourself (except I don't use Report extension).

Hello,

no code needed, the problem is also on the sample files provided by Espocrm, I tested with the report: Leads by last activity

Comment

Working...
        X