Consider moving the notifications badge number up 10px

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consider moving the notifications badge number up 10px

Can you consider moving the Notifications number badge, in the top-right, up 10 pixels please?

Currently, the number overlaps the + button for Quick Create.

And thanks for entertaining my OCD for details

Wouldn't it get cut off if it get move further? Looking at my version there doesn't seem to be much space to move it.

Comment

• marcusquinn
      marcusquinn commented
      Editing a comment
      Apologies, I'm using a theme with more vertical padding for that top-bar. In that case the request is either to increase the vertical padding for the top-bar or horizontal spacing for those buttons, or both.

Comment

Looking at the colors, are you using dubas dark theme? If so my don't look like that, there is enough space in my version to go in the range of 1,000-9,999 (4 digits) notification with overlapping the "+" icon.

Comment

Yes, I get the same with the standard Vertical Espo too.

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure of the reason then. It not a zooming in/out issue either. Font size wise it seem to be the same. I use Firefox Windows so not sure if that relevant.

BTW. Maybe we need an option to fully disable in-app notifications in Preferences?

Comment

• marcusquinn
          marcusquinn commented
          Editing a comment
          I can see a justification for that, since if Dashboards are well designed, they should serve a more useful purpose than notifications.

Also, if the Notifications feature doesn't trigger browser or mobile push notifications, I think it is unexpected to go to the app specifically to look for it. It's a good feature, but I'm sure you still have ideas to make it finished for all user expectations.
      Working...
      X