Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Email Accounts > Monitored Folders field isn't long enough for all folders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Email Accounts > Monitored Folders field isn't long enough for all folders

I get the "Error 500" when trying to save more than the field limit for the number of IMAP folders that I need to add for monitoring.

The mailboxes I'm connecting to have many folders, it would also make more sense to be able to multi-select them with tick-boxes or the Select button allowing for the panel to stay open until all folders to monitor are selected.

And to save from trying to read the truncated content of this field, perhaps it would be better to work like the Phone/Email array fields as a list of items.

I guess this has been this way for some time, so it is a design issue really, but also a bug in the sense that it stops user onboarding where all their emails from folders aren't available.

Im getting an error 500 too. Mine says "error 500:Bad data stored in file:data/cache/application/webhooks.php" . Not trying to hijack your thread. Just wondered if you were getting the same error.!
    Last edited by deskeogh; 04-26-2021, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Hi) im get this error too. What you do to fix this error??? I cant it fix 2 days
      https://lraber.dp.ua/
      Last edited by andy1111; 08-22-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Create 2 files:

custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/EmailAccount.json
        custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/InboundEmail.json

with the same contents:

Code:
        {
            "fields": {
                "monitoredFolders": {
                    "maxLength": 512
                }
            }