Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports to XLSX are missing multiple choice arrays

Latest EspoCRM and latest Advanced Pack installed. PHP is 7.2
    Export to XLSX is missing fields with multiple choice arrays. I have array elements with UTF-8 chars.
    The log has a lot of errors like:
    [2021-02-16 12:24:56] WARNING: E_WARNING: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given {"code":2,"message":"json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given","file":"/var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/Tools/Export/Formats/Xlsx.php","line":577} []
    CSV export is not failing but every multiple choice array field with UTF-8 symbols is has unparsed UTF symbols like:
    ["\u00f5de-vend PMK","oma t\u00f6\u00f6taja"]
    In web interface the reports look fine and all data in all fields is shown correctly. So I have to use as a temporary workaround copy-paste from web to Libreoffice Calc.

Hi,
    I've tried to reproduce but didn't face any issue.
    Please provide the next info:
    1. What is your EspoCRM version?
    2. What is your Advanced Pack version?
    3. Screenshot of the report configs
    4. If this is the 'List' type report, what fields do you select for the export? Or do you check the 'export all fields box'?
    5. Provide the fields of the Array type and/or the Multy-Enum type you selected for the export. Provide the screenshot with the configs of such field (Entity Manager scope).

Comment

EspoCRM latest 6.1.3
      Advanced Pack 2.6.6

The column "õpilane.seotus" appears correctly in web interface but is empty in XLS export. No difference if I select "all fields" or just specific fields.
      Last edited by zaisaipai; 02-17-2021, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks for the screenshots. I was able to reproduce it.
        I will ask to our developers team whether it's supported for the related entity.

Comment

Hello zaisaipai,
          I have good news. I was informed by our developers team that fix will be available in EspoCRM v.6.2.0.

Comment

Thanks! Great news!!!

Comment

Working...
            X