SQLSTATE[22001] when changing status fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQLSTATE[22001] when changing status fields

After upgrading to 6.1.0, I get the following error message whenever I am moving I change the state of an entity.

The error is logged as [2021-01-30 14:32:58] ERROR: (22001) SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'user_id' at row 1; POST /KanbanOrder/action/store; line: 72, file: /var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/SqlExecutor.php [] []

EspoCRM 6.1.0 is running on PHP 7.4 und mysql 5.7. The issue seems to be an incomplete DB update I think, because on a totally fresh installation, the error does not appear.

Despite the Error (which also is shown as Error: 500 in the UI), the state changes seem to be performed correctly and the data is still intact. I first noticed this in the Kanban views, but the same happens if I change the state in the form view, too. The error seems to happen when a new list view entry is selected. When it's actually being updated, no error occurs.

Could you try to change the value to 24: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...Order.json#L16

And then rebuild.

Comment

That seems to have fixed it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X