Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't view email body content in Firefox Nightly but can in Firefox/Vivaldi/Chromum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't view email body content in Firefox Nightly but can in Firefox/Vivaldi/Chromum

This looks like a browser bug and I've checked for extensions conflicts.

I thought it worth noting because what happens in Firefox Nightly tends to follow in Firefox regular releases sooner or later.

I tend to use Firefox Nightly as my main browser because it's just faster with the rendering and handling a zillion tabs.

Experience cutting-edge browser features in pre-release versions: Firefox Developer Edition, Firefox Beta and Firefox Nightly. Download now!

Firefox Nightly is constantly being change and experiment though, it difficult to say that it will make it into the release version of Firefox. I use Nightly version as well.

I don't think this will be look into and there isn't any step to reproducing this error of yours so the developer will likely to just ignore it. Which build/version of Nightly you use will be very important to reproduce as a minimum in information. Not sure if there will be any error logs though since this likely to be an browser rendering issue?

Comment

Thanks, it's 86.0a1 (2021-01-11) (64-bit) on mcOS 10.14

Console output:
      ```
      This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. espocrm.brandlight.org
      Layout was forced before the page was fully loaded. If stylesheets are not yet loaded this may cause a flash of unstyled content. jquery-2.1.4.min.js:4:18306
      onmozfullscreenchange is deprecated. minerkill.js:22:7
      onmozfullscreenerror is deprecated. minerkill.js:22:7
      unreachable code after return statement
      espo.min.js:201:12
      The resource at “https://espocrm.brandlight.org/clien...gular.woff2” preloaded with link preload was not used within a few seconds. Make sure all attributes of the preload tag are set correctly. espocrm.brandlight.org
      The resource at “https://espocrm.brandlight.org/clien...t-600.woff2” preloaded with link preload was not used within a few seconds. Make sure all attributes of the preload tag are set correctly. espocrm.brandlight.org
      Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404
      Resource URL:
      Source Map URL: purify.min.js.map

​```

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Good post. This should help the developer bugfix it.

It looks like the iFrame height is being set as 20px for some reason, although the email content is certainly longer:

<iframe style="width: 100%; overflow: scroll hidden; visibility: visible; height: 20px;" class="" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Attached Files

Comment

I could not reproduce the problem (on Firefox Nightly).

Comment

Solved! It's this add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...no-transition/

A good example of something I say to others many times: that correlation isn't causation

Sorry and thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X