Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow trigger based on field "changed" doesn't work for 1 enum option

Hi All,

I have a status field with multiple options (Active, Cancelled, No Answer, Non Eligible, etc.). I

want to trigger a workflow based on the fact that this status field is changed.
    This works perfectly, except for the "Active" status. When I change towards this active status, nothing happens. While for all of the others, the workflow gets triggered.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Hello,
    Haven't encountered such issue before. Could you provide us with the following information:
    1. What is your EspoCRM version?
    2. What is your Advanced Pack version?
    3. Is this field a default field of the default entity, or it is your custom field?
    4. Provide a detailed screenshot of your workflow configs.

Comment

Hi Maximus, thanks for your reply:

1. 6.0.8
      2. 2.6.5
      3. it is a custom field in the default entity contacts (renamed households)
      4. see attachement(s)

Hope that this can help!

Comment

Hi,
        I've tried to reproduce it and it works as it should.
        Does the workflow trigger when you change the status to 'Active' (check a workflow's log)?

Comment

Hi,
          No, that's precisely the issue, it doesn't get triggered.
          It happens with some other fields as well, it seems to be related to the "changed" status. For some reason that does not always trigger it.

I tried to create a calculated field based on the status, and use that as a trigger when changed. That also did not work.
          Last edited by Tziere; 12-16-2020, 03:56 PM. Reason: Added clarification

Comment

Please try to debug this issue. Enable the DEBUG mode as it explained here https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...e-for-a-logger. After this:
            1. In your browser press F12 key in order to open the dev tools panel
            2. Reproduce the issue and check the Console and the Network tabs in the dev tools panel.
            3. Check an EspoCRM log file for possible error description.
            4. Check a web server log file for possible error description.
            5. Check a PHP log file for possible error description.

Comment

Working...
            X