Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate extension: cron job duplicates images at every run

Dear all,

my hosting provider just informed me that I exceeded the inodes limit. The problem is in the upload directory which should contains just 1.6 Gb of images but instead it has 252GB of images!
    From what I had understood looks like that every 2 hours and 10 minutes part (or the whole) content of the upload directory has been copied. It is very difficult for me to gather information on this just using file manager but I could stop the odd behavior removing the cron job from cpanel and disabling cron jobs in the espocrm dashboard. I don't know when all this started.
    I am using espocrm 5.2.5 (yes probably it's time to upgrade) with PHP 7.2.
    Do you know where I could check to find this odd bug?

Thank you very much

Hello,

i have look into this extension (i don't use it) but maybe :

1 ) have you cron job running ?
    2 ) do you send match email to .... ?

At minute 55 past every 2nd hour. ?
    realEstatePropertyTemplateId
    RealEstateSendMatches
    Last edited by item; 11-24-2020, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Thank you, Item. As I wrote, the problem disappeared when I disabled the cron job. I will check the real estate code.

Comment

Hello,
        what is the "problem".. is when you send email ... espocrm save the content of email ... it's normal !
        so if you send matchingProperty with all image of property.. the all image are duplicate !

Maybe send just one image.. modify template !?

There is no a param who can say : not store send email ? i don't use extension so i can not see.
        but i know, there is this kind of setting in campaign.

Comment

Alternative solution is to link the image in to a website link instead. That way all image is shared to a single location rather than duplicate of duplicate in every single email.

Comment

Working...
          X