Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No autocomplete for email when using version 6.0.3

Hi

I upgraded from version 5.9.4 to 6.0.3 today.

After the upgrade if I type in an email in the field "to" it does autocomplete available email-addresses. But in the "cc" and "bcc" fields it wont autocomplete anything if I enter something.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards
    Luca

Could anyone of the team please give a feedback on this topic?

Comment

Try temporarily to change a person name format to a format w/o middle name.

Comment

This fix might help: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...8b1abf5f727cf4

Comment

Hi Yuri

We are already using the name format "Firstname Lastname".

I did some testing again and did find the api requests for the autocomplete, this does not look like it should:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	igfouh453o45b345.PNG
Views:	284
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	64567

But at the newest test the autocomplete for the "to" does not work as well... (Maybe it was some error in testing or something due to caching...)
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
            Sorry, this post from you was posted while I was writing my answer...
            If I look at the commited code, this is only applicable when using middlename, which we are not.
            If you take a look at the screenshots from the developer tools (F12) it looks like the problem occurs even before calling the api. (Just a guess.)

Comment

Maybe there's something in logs.

Comment

Nothing which could be related to this in my oppinion..

I also noticed something else: It's not like the autocomplete isn't happening at all, but it just take 30-40 seconds to show results.
                Has the function been changed? Because in the old version this wasn't a problem...

Comment

Working...
                X