Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmail Imap - Read / Unread issue

I'm testing the EspoCRM for several day's now,
    While most important task for me is that Espo will read my and my team's email and associate them with the relevant customers / leads.

From some reason, The email's that are being fetched are only the ones that are marked unread in gmail (imap), and after they are fetched to the CRM they are marked as read in gmail.

This is an issue for our work process,
    Is there an option to make all of the email fetched (without difference if they are read or not)? and not change their status until a live person has actually opened them?

Thanks,
    Eli

Mean while I sort it out by opening another Gmail account that getting a copy of the first one (With POP), and the CRM is reading from the second is such why it doesn't change the Seen status on my main account.

Although it would be nice to have an option to sort this issue out directly from EspoCRM.

Comment

Hi

1. It should fetch read emails. I will re-check with gmail.
      2. The issue when fetched emails marked as read is known. It's how IMAP is designed. We are going to do workaround for this.

Comment

I've just checked. Read emails are fetched from gmail. INBOX is set in Monitored Folders.

Comment

I removed INBOX from the Monitored folders and added [Gmail]/All Mail, maybe that was the reason,

Comment

Working...
          X