Currency amounts not pulling through for Grid Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currency amounts not pulling through for Grid Reports

When compiling a Grid Report, only currencyConverted amounts and Integer fields are available, not Currency fields. Have tested this by changing a currency field to currencyConverted and it appears in the dropdown.

Yes. It how it's designed. How to group amounts of different currencies.

Comment

So how do I add a currency field into a grid report?

Comment

Customize this file: client/modules/advanced/src/views/report/fields/columns.js
        Clear cache.

Comment

Brilliant, thanks that worked.

Comment

Can you explain me why you need this please? If you have values of different currencies it will sum them and result will be not proper. You could change your default currency in the administration and the report would show aggregate values in that currency.

Comment

I have a workflow set to pull from Opportunity to a custom entity named Project, pulling through Opportunity.Amount to Budget and Opportunity.Amount (converted) to budgetConverted (see attached workflow stage). Currently the budgetConverted fields displays as 0 (Budget displays correctly).

If I go into the record and update the Budget amount manually, the correct amount displays in budgetConverted but it will not pull through automatically.
              Attached Files

Comment

In the next version of EspoCRM it should be fixed. budgetConverted should be calculated properly.

Comment

Working...
                X