I can not relate the Task entity and a new entity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not relate the Task entity and a new entity

EspoCRM allows me to establish the relationship but when I try to create a related meeting with my "new entity" can not find my data.

I do not speak English, is a Spanish-English translations with Google.Translate

thanks

Maybe you need to ad relationship panel (Administartion > Layout Manager > Your Entity > Relationships) ?

Comment

yes, so i did.
      but not listed.
      should show my new entity.

Comment

Hi Yurikuzn,

Outbound mail test works well but I just seem not to be able to make task notification working

on the other post you wrote the following:

" When you create task and assign it to another user or re-assign existing one to another user then Hook application/Espo/Hooks/Note/Notification creates job that will send an email to assigned user. Code is in application/Espo/Services/EmailNotification.php "

I have access to edit /Espo/Services/EmailNotification.php but just not sure what to do exactly. Your help will be highly appreciated Sir.

Comment

Check if your cron.php is running. You can look to job table in DB. There should be records with status success that means that cron works properly.

Comment

Working...
          X