Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto reply not working for group emails

Hi,

We have configured the system to auto-reply with the Case Number to emails being sent to group email accounts after a case is created. Recently found that, after complains from our customers, that the the auto-replies go out for some and does not go out for some. We have checked the logs and found no errors.

Need urgent assistance. Thank you.

We are using
    (1) Version 5.6.1 installed on a Centos Linux cloud hosting server.
    (2) Php version 7.2.13
    (3) MySQL version 5.7

Hello.
    Can't reproduce. It seems that everything is good. Check please if there in your email box which linked to the Group Email Account in the Sent module does not exist the auto-reply messages.

Comment

Hi Maximus,

Thank you for your attention.

I checked the external mail box linked to Group Email Account and there was nothing in the sent folder. We notice that the external mail box does not keep a copy of the email sent from espocrm. I have a attached here where the same request was made by the user twice. In both cases, the cases were created but when we look at the history one shows that the auto reply was sent and received by the user but the other does show any auto reply and customer did not receive any.

Also, the group email screen only shows the emails that were received but not those sent.

Attached Files

Comment

Is there some filter in your Group Email Account, or something like this in another place that checking emails?

Also, autoreply function has a pause that means that only one email will be sent to a particular recipient during some period of time to prevent looping. Maybe, somehow before the system had tried to send the autoreply to the user, this user has received another email from this group email address.

Comment

Hi Maximus,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

The following is the update:
          (1) No filters have been set in group email or elsewhere
          (2) The recipient are not the same
          (3) The time between the incoming emails are not the same.

I suspect the control check to prevent looping may be the cause of the problem. Is there anyway i can disable this and test it. It will help if there are other users of espocrm experiencing the same problem.

Comment

Working...
          X