Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Attachments are not displaying original filename in previews (in view mode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Attachments are not displaying original filename in previews (in view mode)

Hi,
    although in edit/update mod, multiple attachment still "remember" the original file name that was uploaded, when switching to regular view mode, the items (in my case, images) are previewed, but their caption is not the original file name.
    Is this a bug?
    Is there a way to display file name under the preview?
    Or at least, is there a formula to extract file names at creation time, and then store them into another field?
    Thanks.

Hello,
    can't reproduce. Could you describe more detailed how you have traped this issue? Screenshots will be very helpful for us. Thank you.

Comment

Here is a screenshot, where "Raw Data" contains images.
      Basically, even placing the mouse over the image, there is no simple way to know what was the name of the image file in the "Detail view".
      The only way would be to click on an image in order to start the preview, and then Right-click->Save As, just to get a glimpse at the original file name. Or to design a "List View" instead of the Detail view, where I place the Raw Data (which is not smart since it will be TooMuchInformation in my opinion).
      Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	test for feedback.png
Views:	123
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	47463

Comment

Hello.
        It is not a bug. Such an ability is not implemented.

Comment

Is there someplace where I can learn how the attachment upload capability is implemented in Espo ?

Comment

Working...
          X