Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outbound email not working

Hello,

Outbound mail is not accepted by our mail server. It is qmail with DKIM patches. All hosts in our network and all software installed does send successfully email. Only EspoCRM (using Zend mail) does not work.

Actual error is: 451 qmail-dkim: DKIMContext structure invalid for this operation (#4.3.0).

​I did a bit of research and found out that this error is returned only when email body does not contain “from” and “date” headers. Performed some debug on EspoCRM and confirmed that both headers are generated in message. So I am stuck now.

Please help

Hi

It could be. Zend has a lot of issues in their Mail lib. If you find anything please let us know.

Comment

If EspoCRM may be configured to use local email delivery (either sendmail or mail function) then I believe the problem will be solved.
      However I find it not suitable to patch by myself because patches will be lost in case of future upgrade.

Comment

Please consider the possibility to add “local email delivery” configuration option. This will be the deal breaker to evaluate EspoCRM and purchase advanced pack.

Comment

We will consider.

Comment

Thank you. In the meantime we are unable to evaluate the product - email is integral part of collaboration.

Comment

Would be good to fix issue with zend mail first.

Comment

Hello,

Yes, it would be great to fix the issue with Zend mailer first. However I am not aware what exactly is the problem. I confirmed that some headers needed by qmail-dkim are missing and it refuses to sign the outgoing message.

What surely works is “sendmail transport” (local delivery). I have manually patched EspoCRM to replace SmtpTransport with SendmailTransport and now the system sends mail OK.

The server that houses EspoCRM uses ssmtp (simple replacement for sendmail) that is configured to relay mail to our MX. This MX is the same that SmtpTransport is configured to directly connect, but with no success.

Let me know if I could help you with anything.

Thanks

PS. I can contribute the patch but I really prefer configuration option “use Sendmail” instead of “MX host”.

Comment

I can help you to make this fix in custom file. So that it won't be affected after upgrade. You can attach it here and i will look.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
                    I can help you to make this fix in custom file. So that it won't be affected after upgrade. You can attach it here and i will look.

hi I use email send notifi

I create new user and espo send mail like this is your username and password

but I create task or anythink espo not send mail to assigment user

I click Receive Email Notifications upon Assignment

but still not sending mail

I wait your help thnaks

Comment

Working...
                    X