No announcement yet.

My Calls, My Tasks, and other 'My' dashlets cannot be filtered by assignUsers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Calls, My Tasks, and other 'My' dashlets cannot be filtered by assignUsers

On Calls, Tasks and other default entities I can add a link to assignedUsers and it works fine when assigning, as explained on https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...ssigned-users/.

But My Calls, My Tasks, and other 'My' dashlets stop showing my records. If I create I Record List and filter by 'Mine' I cannot see any record either.

If I delete the assignedUsers link and create a call, task or other, assigning my user as the sole user, the Call, Task and other show up again in my default dashlets and in customized Record Lists.

So I suppose that assignedUser is possible for assignment, but not for filtering in dashlets. Is there a plan to fix it?

Thanks!
    Arthur

Hi Arthur,

I tested tasks and it worked as expected. Only My filters shows tasks where my user is in Assigned Users list. It's the way it was designed and is not planned to be changed.

Comment

Hi Yurikuzn, you are right. With tasks it works perfectly, but with Call and Meetings the only records shown in My Call and My Meetings are the ones I'm assigned in assignedUser (before creating assignUsers) or the ones in which I'm enrolled as a participant (Attendees). Is there a way to show records in My Call and My Meetings in which I'm one of the assignedUsers?

Thanks!
      Arthur

Comment

I will take and look. Maybe it's reasonable to copy users from Assigned Users to Users field.

Comment

If there is a way to do that automatically it will be lovely. Thanks again!

Comment

You can try to utilize formula.

Comment

usersIds = assignedUsersIds;

Comment

Yurikuzn, wow! Really nice! It worked perfectly.

Unfortunately My Calls dashlet only show Calls with dateStart today. Do you know if there is a way to make it show all the calls for an user listed in assignedUsers?

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                X