Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500 at field insertion

Hello, I'm Giuseppe from Exstored.com

I want to insert new field into Account, so I went into Administration -> Entity management -> Account -> Fields. But after I have inserted some Varchar/Enum field, it says"Error 500:Please see log file"(1). So I tried to insert another type of field, and I have no problem with Bool/Array/Int types.

After this, I deleted some varchar field, and when I insert a new varchar field I came up with the same "Error 500:Please see log file"(2), but the problem born at new item created, not at database rebuilding (which works fine).
    I will attach the parts of log files which are related with the described problems. Please help.

SYSTEM INFORMATION:
    EspoCRM v.5.5.5
    10.1.34-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
    PHP Version 7.2.10
    (1)
    [2019-01-25 17:37:42] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/Admin/fieldManager/:scope, Params:Array ( [scope] => Account ) , InputData: {"type":"varchar","required":false,"trim":true, "dy namicLogicVisible":null,"dynamicLogicRequired":nul l,"dynamicLogicReadOnly":null,"name":"test","lab el ":"Test","tooltipText":null,"isPersonalData":f alse ,"inlineEditDisabled":false,"default":null,"max Len gth":null,"options":[],"audited":false,"readOnly":false,"tooltip":fal se} - Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details. [] []
    [2019-01-25 17:37:42] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details., Code: 500 URL: /api/v1/Admin/fieldManager/Account [] []
    [2019-01-25 17:47:07] Espo.ALERT: Rebuild database fault: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1118 Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs in /var/www/html/crm/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php:699

(2)
    [2019-01-25 17:50:35] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details., Code: 500 URL: /api/v1/Admin/fieldManager/Account [] []

Hello.
    This is the Espo error log. Could you show the server's error log and MariaDB error log as well?

Comment

I tested creating new fields and entities on MariaDB 10.1.34. All works fine. Do you have any customizations?
      Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
      X