Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug report creation

Hello,
    I am trying to explore espocrm, my goal is to link espocrm to an ecommerce site the site must send the user information and commands to espocrm that we want to use to create user segments in terms of user behavior (number order, type of products purchased, date of purchase ....)
    for the final send marketing emails to customers.
    So I just made a registration to a specific demo and I think that in my case the easiest way is to use the entity accounts to register the clients of my site and the entity quotes for customer orders and that the entity report can be used to segment clients.
    So I wanted to create a first report to find all the accounts that have at least one command and for that I used the Having filter but when I saved the report it sends me a message Server error.
    I am enclosing a screenshot of the configuration of my first report.
    Do you think that I am in the good way to realize my need! And is it a bug or misconfiguration on my part
    Looking forward to your answer
    thank you in advance

Hello,
    could you attach screenshot with you having and columns? also what is you current version of Advanced Pack / EspoCRM?
    With this filter I can find all the accounts which have at least one team (tried on the demo).

Comment

Hello Tanya,
      Thanks for replay.
      You find pj a capture of the filter that I tried to put on the report and that always sends me Error Server.
      I am doing the tests on the demo version accessible via the url https://rentreediscountcom.espocloud.eu/

If necessary I can give you access to test and thank you in advance

Comment

Hello,
        I send you a second screenshot with more details
        Thank you

Comment

Hello,
          it would be very useful to take access to your demo and try to help you. But tell me please, what do you mean when telling "find all the accounts that have at least one command"? What "command" is?

Comment

Hello Maximus,

Thanks for you relay, Sorry I do not speak perfectly in English ! I meant quotes.
            I send you by private message the access to the demo.

Thanks you

Comment

Hello,

Removing Email column will make the report working. Tested on MySQL 5.7.
              Last edited by yuri; 01-24-2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Hello yurikuzn,
                Thank you for your answer, but if I do without the email field, then I will be able to create a target list from the result of the report. Which I wish to use later in an email Campaigns
                Thank you so match

Comment

This issue will be fixed soon.

Comment

> but if I do without the email field, then I will be able to create a target list from the result of the report

Columns in list report doesn't make any difference for target list sync. It will work with Name column only.

The bug is already fixed.

Comment

Super thank you for your responsiveness
                      By cons on my cloud demo environment (https://rentreediscountcom.espocloud.eu) I always have error server error.
                      ​​​​​​​

Comment

Haven't updated cloud yet.

Comment

Great and thank you again.

Comment

Working...
                          X