SMTP bug in perifences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMTP bug in perifences?

After update to 5.5 I figured out that in system SMTP settings are working and mails are sending too. If I add the same SMTP credentials in users Perefences, I’m getting errors like bad authentication, 500 and similar.

I just did a fresh install and full restore of our database with 5.5.0 release. I cannot seem to get emails to send out. My username and password is entered correctly. I have ensured all the SSL settings are correct. One of the other group emails work great but this one is stuck. I have deleted it and attempted to
    Last edited by partomas; 12-16-2018, 09:05 AM. Reason: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/general/44120-email-authentication-errors-5-5-0

Sorry in main SMTP there are the same issues:
    [2018-12-16 08:13:45] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: , Code: 403 URL: /api/v1/Email/action/sendTestEmail [] [] im MS Office 365
    [2018-12-16 08:05:43] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Incorrect authentication data , Code: 500 URL: /api/v1/Email/action/sendTestEmail [] [] Google gSuite

all credentials for sure are correct
    5.5.1 the same issue.

Comment

It might be an issue in zend mail lib that we upgraded recently to fix some bugs. Maybe there are new bugs.
      Last edited by yuri; 12-16-2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Maybe this https://github.com/zendframework/zend-mail/issues/202 ?

Comment

You can redistribute in your environment just add any gmail account in SMTP settings and press "Send Test Email".

Comment

We have multiple gmail accounts working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
              No' certificate is verified and external. Lovering of security not help too. So it's looks like the version components issue.

Comment

We have multiple gmail accounts working fine.
                Have you any ideas how to start mitigation of the error, as "incorrect authentication data" is not the issue in the situation.

Comment

Did you try any other smtp with ssl besides google? The same issue?

Comment

Does the email address you send from correspond to the email address of google account?

Comment

Try to re-enter your password and save. This might be an issue if your EspoCRM didn't have a password crypt key in config for some reason . We forced crypt key to be generated in the last upgrade.

Comment

Did you try any other smtp with ssl besides google? The same issue?
                        Yes, I tried gmail, office365. Logs in begining.

Comment

Does the email address you send from correspond to the email address of google account?
                          Yes for google or MS Office 365 accounts, but if ~I understood connection to SMTP server didn't work, not sending a mail from it.

Comment

Try to re-enter your password and save. This might be an issue if your EspoCRM didn't have a password crypt key in config for some reason . We forced crypt key to be generated in the last upgrade.
                            The same issue if I trie to create the new user with the same credentials, so it's not an user issue.

Comment

Does IMAP work?

Comment

Working...
                              X