Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User preference lost

hi,

The user preference like "email signature", "notification", "custom dashborard layout" dont stay.

A few week ago i lost my signature email and my custom dashboard layout, i go in the admin to configure it again and it is not possible. I add my signature and click "save", i have the green popup say "saved" but the signature field is empty.

I clear all cache, upgrade to last version, test with FF and Chrome, reboot the VPS with no change.

espocrm version 5.5.0 / advanced pack 1.33.2

Do you have an idea ?

Best regards

Is it possible if somebody click Reset to default button?

Comment

Hi,
      no one reset to default config.

i made some other test and the bug begin when i add my news signature HTML with image in base64 (170Ko for the complete signature).

i configure my dashbord an save => OK
      i configure notification "email/30min" and save => OK
      I add my signature and save => green popup say "saved" but the page reload and the field for signature is empty, the notification are empty and the dashboard is configure by default.

Comment

can you reproduce it on the demo?
        if yes - could you send me your signature?
        if no - did you customize preferences somehow? try to upgrade EspoCRM to the newest version.
        Also please check if you get any error in data/logs/ after you save the signature

Comment

hi,

this is the same with last version 5.5.1 / advanced 1.33.3

I can't test with the demo, there is a "bad server response" => red popup

I have this error in data/logs :

---------------
          [2018-12-18 08:36:02] Espo.ERROR: Json::decode():Syntax error [] []
          [2018-12-18 08:36:02] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given {"code":2,"message":"get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given","file":"/home/WwwBSD/icodia.net/web/application/Espo/Repositories/Preferences.php","line":96,"context":{"id":"5874aa 87411231c9b","entity":"[object] (Espo\\Entities\\Preferences: {"id":"5874aa87411231c9b","fields":{"id":{"dbType" :"varchar","len":24,"type":"id"},"name":{"type":"v archar","notStorable":true},"deleted":{"type":"boo l","default":false},"timeZone":{"type":"varchar"," len":255},"dateFormat":{"type":"varchar","default" :"","len":255},"timeFormat":{"type":"varchar","def ault":"","len":255},"weekStart":{"type":"int","def ault":"-1","len":11},"defaultCurrency":{"type":"varchar"," default":"","len":255},"thousandSeparator":{"type" :"varchar","len":1,"default":","},"decimalMark":{" type":"varchar","len":1,"default":"."},"dashboardL ayout":{"type":"jsonArray"},"dashletsOptions":{"ty pe":"jsonObject"},"sharedCalendarUserList":{"type" :"jsonArray"},"calendarViewDataList":{"type":"json Array"},"presetFilters":{"type":"jsonObject"},"smt pEmailAddress":{"type":"varchar","notStorable":tru e,"len":255},"smtpServer":{"type":"varchar","len": 255},"smtpPort":{"type":"int","default":"25","len" :11},"smtpAuth":{"type":"bool","notNull":true,"def ault":false},"smtpSecurity":{"type":"varchar","len ":255},"smtpUsername":{"type":"varchar","len":255} ,"smtpPassword":{"type":"password"},"language":{"t ype":"varchar","default":"","len":255},"exportDeli miter":{"type":"varchar","len":1,"default":","},"r eceiveAssignmentEmailNotifications":{"type":"bool" ,"notNull":true,"default":true},"receiveMentionEma ilNotifications":{"type":"bool","notNull":true,"de fault":true},"receiveStreamEmailNotifications":{"t ype":"bool","notNull":true,"default":true},"autoFo llowEntityTypeList":{"type":"jsonArray","notStorab le":true,"storeArrayValues":true},"signature":{"ty pe":"text"},"defaultReminders":{"type":"jsonArray" },"theme":{"type":"varchar","len":255},"useCustomT abList":{"type":"bool","notNull":true,"default":fa lse},"tabList":{"type":"jsonArray","storeArrayValu es":true},"emailReplyToAllByDefault":{"type":"bool ","notNull":true,"default":true},"emailReplyForceH tml":{"type":"bool","notNull":true,"default":false },"isPortalUser":{"type":"bool","notNull":true,"no tStorable":true,"default":false},"doNotFillAssigne dUserIfNotRequired":{"type":"bool","notNull":true, "default":false},"followEntityOnStreamPost":{"type ":"bool","notNull":true,"default":true},"followCre atedEntities":{"type":"bool","notNull":true,"defau lt":false},"followCreatedEntityTypeList":{"type":" jsonArray","storeArrayValues":true},"emailUseExter nalClient":{"type":"bool","notNull":true,"default" :false},"scopeColorsDisabled":{"type":"bool","notN ull":true,"default":false},"tabColorsDisabled":{"t ype":"bool","notNull":true,"default":false}},"rela tions":[]})","pdo":"[object] (PDO: {})","sql":"SELECT `id`, `data` FROM `preferences` WHERE id = '5874aa87411231c9b'","ps":[{"id":"5874aa87411231c9b","0":"5874aa87411231c9b", "data":"{\n "id": "5874aa87411231c9b",\n "timeZone": "",\n "dateFormat": "",\n "timeFormat": "",\n "weekStart": -1,\n "defaultCurrency": "",\n "thousandSeparator": "",\n "decimalMark": ".",\n "dashboardLayout": [\n {\n "name": "My Espo",\n "layout": [\n {\n "id": "d2992",\n "name": "Tasks",\n "x": 0,\n "y": 2,\n "width": 2,\n "height": 2\n },\n {\n "id": "d621823",\n "name": "Calls",\n "x": 2,\n "y": 0,\n "width": 2,\n "height": 2\n },\n {\n "id": "d357276",\n "name": "Calendar",\n "x": 0,\n "y": 0,\n "width": 2,\n "height": 2\n },\n {\n "id": "d249784",\n "name": "Opportunities",\n "x": 2,\n "y": 2,\n "width": 2,\n "height": 2\n },\n {\n "id": "d713193",\n "name": "SalesByMonth",\n "x": 0,\n "y": 4,\n "width": 2,\n "height": 2\n }\n ]\n }\n ],\n "dashletsOptions": {},\n "smtpServer": null,\n "smtpPort": 25,\n "smtpAuth": false,\n "smtpSecurity": "",\n "language": "",\n "exportDelimiter": ";",\n "receiveAssignmentEmailNotifications": true,\n "receiveMentionEmailNotifications": true,\n "receiveStreamEmailNotifications": true,\n "signature": " <div class=\\"moz-signature\\">\\n <p style=\\"font-size: 10pt\\"> .....

Comment

Demo is working now, so you can try
            also, please press F12, network tab (hrome or Firefox), and please attach request and response, when you change signature (before set other fields, are saved correct)

Comment

Hi,

Good news ... our tech team solved the problem

In MySQL the field "data" in the table "preferences" was in type "TEXT" so is limited to 65536 char, we change it to "LONGTEXT" and now it works.

Thanks, you can close the post.

Comment

Thank you as well
                Last edited by tanya; 12-20-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X