Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signed email to cases on office365

Dear,
    I have no problem with email to cases on office365. all work perfect but I have found a strange result :

I have received two email "signed" (Ce message contient une signature numérique qui n’a pas été vérifiée, car pour l’instant, votre navigateur ou votre plateforme ne prend pas en charge le contrôle S/MIME.)
    As you can see in attachement, the two message have a special icon, and the two message have attachment.
    On espocrm, these two message create 2 cases.. but I loose the attachement. (the two attachement are not on espocrm).
    All the other email work fine, the only difference with other mail is the "signed" this is why I think the problem come with that.
    The problem is not the size of attachement or not the kind is pdf.

Are any experiment this ?

Regards

Attached Files
    Last edited by item; 10-15-2018, 10:17 AM. Reason: size of attachment is not the problem

Hello,
    what version of EspoCRM do you use?
    And check EspoCRM log please.

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello,
      what version of EspoCRM do you use?
      And check EspoCRM log please.
      Dear Tanya,

version is 4.8.4
      and nothing in log file ... juste this because the router reboot [2018-10-11 00:12:03] Espo.ERROR: Job CheckInboundEmails 59ccbc6a1bd9ecc13: [0] cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://outlook.office365.com:993 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: nodename nor servname provided, or not known) (errno = 0 ) [] []
      [2018-10-11 01:00:02] Espo.ERROR: Job CheckInboundEmails 59ccbc6a1bd9ecc13: [0] cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://outlook.office365.com:993 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: nodename nor servname provided, or not known) (errno = 0 ) [] []

Can i do that :
      dump only data of mysql
      install last version of espocrm
      copy custom folder to new install
      make a rebuild and clear cache
      insert mysql data

Regards.

Comment

better is to upgrade crm from version to version. Some of updates have important modifications in database structure

Comment

Working...
        X