Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No access to names of multiple attachments in print-to-pdf-feature

Hello,

for the field type "Multiple Attachments" (e.g. in the entity cases) you have no acces to the names of the attachments in the print-to-pdf-feature. Ids are working.

OK:
    {{#each attachmentsIds}}{{#if @first}}<br><b>IDs of Attachments:</b>{{/if}}<br>{{.}}{{/each}}

Not OK (empty list):
    {{#each attachmentsNames}}{{#if @first}}<br><b>IDs of Attachments:</b>{{/if}}<br>{{.}}{{/each}}

Both names (attachemtsIds and attachmentsNames) were offered in the Edit-Screen of the templates for the print-to-pdf-feature.

Hi,

Try the snippet for link-multiple fields: https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...ultiple-fields

Comment

Hi,
      I've tried the code based on your snippet:

{{#each attachmentsIds}}
      <br>{{var this ../attachmentsNames}}
      {{/each}}

It doesn't work. I just got an empty list. So I've digged in your attachment-multple.js. There I found the code (started at line 153):

this.nameHashName = this.name + 'Names';
      this.typeHashName = this.name + 'Types';
      this.idsName = this.name + 'Ids';

And I've tried to get access to attachmentsTypes in my print-to-pdf-template: it was successful. But I've no chance to get access to attachementsNames furthermore.

Comment

Hello,

Here's the fix: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...e00e6a92768867

Comment

Hello,

thanks for taking care of the problem. But something went wrong. I have integrated your fix. The #each - loop on attachmentsIds results in a list were are all attachmentsIds listes two times! (Before the fix, the list was ok.)
          I have tested a case in the entity cases with two attached files. The code

{{#each attachmentsIds}}<br>{{@index}}: {{.}}{{/each}}

generated the output

0: 5b7d0c3fd7c1abbdd
          1: 5b7d0c3fd95f857e2
          2: 5b7d0c3fd7c1abbdd
          3: 5b7d0c3fd95f857e2

But there are only 2 files attached. So I replaced the LightnCandy {{@index}} statement with the {{@key}} statement in my template code for analysis. The output was

0: 5b7d0c3fd7c1abbdd
          1: 5b7d0c3fd95f857e2
          0_RAW: 5b7d0c3fd7c1abbdd
          1_RAW: 5b7d0c3fd95f857e2

I hope it will be helpful

And my underlying Problem exists furthermore: I have no access the attachmentsNames...

Comment

Hi,

Make sure that you applied the fix correctly.

Comment

Hello,

I'm really sure to implement the fix correctly:

In file application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Orm/Relations/HasChildren.php I've changed the line 47 from
              'type' => 'varchar',
              to
              'type' => 'jsonObject',

like showed in https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...e00e6a92768867

We are using the actual EspoCRM version: 5.3.6

Comment

I can't reproduce.

Comment

It's mystic... After your last comment I've tried to reproduce the problem on a fresh installed Espo. There it works! But on the production system the error occurs furthermore. But it was only running after I rebuild the system AFTER changing the template. Rebuilding the system after changing the file HasChildren.php was NOT enough.
                  Whatever, thanks for your work - now it runs!

Comment

Maybe the php file was cached.

Comment

Working...
                    X